A Few Things You Should Know About Waxing
Q: What are the major advantages of waxing?
- 1. You get immediate results.
- 2. Hair can be removed from large areas very quickly.
- 3. The cost is relatively low and client satisfaction is high!
- 4. Discomfort resulting from the procedure is fairly minor.
- 5. You are free from unwanted hair for a long period of time - and regular visits actually can reduce re-growth!
- 6. Re-growth is fine and soft, unlike the pricklier re-growth experienced from shaving.
Q: What kind of skin reaction can I expect from waxing?
Most clients experience a slight skin reaction when a waxing treatment is performed. It is very common to have a slight reddening of the skin. Also, when doing underarms or bikini lines, you may even have occasional blood spots.
These reactions are perfectly normal and will pass in a few hours. Simply applying an after-care lotion will speed up the recovery time and lessen the discomfort, if it exists.
Q: What areas can you have waxed at our salon?
Below is a menu of our waxing services at Hair and Body Essentials*:
Full Face (All above items)
Half Leg (Lower)
Half Leg (Upper)
Brazilian Bikini Wax
French Cut Bikini Wax
Full Arm & Hand
Lower Arm & Hand or Underarms
Note: Please inform us if you are using Retin A, Accutane or a skin peeling treatment before beginning any facial or waxing service.